- Online Bill Pay
- Online Banking
- Virtual Strongbox
- Mobile & Text Banking
- Electronic Statements
- Mobile Deposit
- Check Reordering
- Check Images
Online Bill Pay
Des Moines Police Officers’ Credit Union offers Online Bill Pay service using CU*Easy Pay, a service that has received national awards for user-friendly navigation.
Online Bill Pay will significantly cut the amount of time you spend writing checks, stuffing envelopes, and pasting stamps by enabling you to send all your payments electronically on one screen.
- Pay anyone – your dentist, a friend, or your regular bills.
- Automatically schedule one-time or recurring payments up to a year in advance to anyone in the U.S.
- Set up recurring payments like your rent or mortgage to be paid automatically.
- Automatically records and stores your payment history for years.
- Transfer funds from your DMPOCU account to another account at almost any financial institution in the U.S. at no charge.
- Setup E-Alerts to remind you when bills are due, or to notify you that a bill has been paid.
There’s so much you can do with DMPOCU’s Bill Pay Service, you simply have to see for yourself! Begin using it right away — simply login to It’s Me 247 and click on “Pay My Bills.”
FREE Online Banking is offered to all members of Des Moines Police Officers’ Credit Union, and you can begin using it as soon as you become a member — no waiting period required! Simply login to It’sMe247 (link also available at the top of every page). The first time you login, enter your member number and the last four digits of the primary member’s social security number. You will then be prompted to choose a new password.
With FREE Online Banking, you can:
- View savings, checking and loan balances
- See what checks have cleared your account(s)
- View withdrawals and deposits to your account(s)
- Make transfers between your accounts and add a description to your transfers
- Make loan payments to DMPOCU loans
- View pending ACH deposits
- View check images
- Setup eAlerts & automatic transfers
- and much more!
When using Online Banking, you can also rest assured that your account information is protected by Muli-Factor Authentication technology, and that all transactions are completed in real-time, meaning what you see on your screen is what actually took place with your account.
Enjoy a free online safe deposit box accessed from directly within “It’sMe247” Online Banking!
- A cloud-based, secure document storage platform
- Securely store important documents, such as wills, mortgages, tax documents and loan forms
- Receive and store receipts and loan documents from DMPOCU
Every member receives up to 10MB free! Simply login to “It’sMe247” and click on the “My Documents” tab to get started, or watch the video below to learn more.
Mobile & Text Banking
DMPOCU offers two FREE* ways to access your accounts via your Mobile Phone:
1) Mobile Banking – a FREE mobile app. Simply search “DMPO” in your Apple or Android app store, or click on the links below. Our mobile app is a great way to view and manage your DMPOCU accounts on-the-go, and there are even hundreds of coupons from national & local retailers built-in to the app so you can save while you shop!
2) Text Banking for standard mobile phones that are not web-enabled
Text Banking provides instant access to your DMPOCU accounts on the go, from any cell phone that supports text messaging. See account balances and recent transactions, and make transfers by simply texting to a specified phone number.
- Check balances on your accounts, including checking, savings, credit cards, and loans
- Make account transfers
- Monitor due dates and minimum payments for credit cards and loans
Free Electronic Statements
Electronic Statements, or eStatements are the fast, FREE and secure way to receive your statements electronically in half the time. Simply provide us your current email address and we’ll email you a secure link to your statement each month.
- View and print statements at your convenience
- Receive statements days sooner
- Store statements in our secure, online “vault” for several years
- Access your statements remotely from any Internet connection
- Cost savings in postage, paper and printing — allowing DMPOCU to keep rates competitive and fees to a minimum
- Environmentally friendly
To enroll in Electronic Statements, simply login to It’sMe247
and click on “Info Center” and then “eStatement Options.”
Currently available on iPhones and Android devices (as supported), Sprig CO-OP is a secure mobile application that allows members to make a deposit by taking a picture of the front and back of the check with their mobile device. You can also securely email money to a friend who has also enrolled in the Sprig CO-OP service!
Simply search your mobile phone’s app store for the Sprig CO-OP application, complete a few login steps, and you’re ready to go!
Funds from deposited checks will be available immediately, however we advise that you keep the actual check in a secure place for 60 days. Funds emailed to a friend will take a few days to process.
Watch the short how-to video below to learn more about this FREE service!
Things to have on hand when you setup initial access:
- Your member number
- The primary member’s social security number
- The physical home address you have on file with the credit union
Once your initial sign-in is complete, the application will make two small deposits in to your checking account to verify access to your accounts. You will need to record the amount of these deposits with the Mobile Deposit app, either by calling the credit union to see the amounts deposited, or logging-in to our FREE Online Banking service to determine the deposited amounts.
Replacement share drafts (checks) can be ordered securely online through Legacy Checks. First-time check orders should be ordered directly through the credit union.
Need to see the signature for one of your checks that cleared, or possibly who you made it out to and for what amount? All of that information is available to members at no charge simply by logging-in to our FREE Online Banking service, It’sMe247.