Please report all lost or stolen MasterCard Credit card
and MasterMoney ATM/Debit cards by calling 1-800-234-5354.
Learn more about
in this short video.
MasterMoney Debit Cards
Available to qualified members, and are a great complement to our FREE Checking Accounts.
- DMPOCU offers members free, unlimited debit transactions at merchants, and no-fee ATM transactions at Privileged Status ATMs.
- Call or stop in to the credit union to apply for a no annual fee debit card.
- You can also setup a Virtual Coin Jar account to help you save with every transaction!
Why to say “Credit” when you use your debit card:
»You swipe your card and sign the receipt.
»You have access to all the available funds in your account.
»The credit union receives some income from the ATM Network for this transaction.
»You have far more consumer protection rights when you sign the receipt.
»You enter your four-digit PIN to complete the transaction
»You can access a limit of $300 per day.
»The merchant charges the credit union a fee for each transaction.
MasterCard Credit Card
We Don’t Mess Around with Our Credit Card. And why should we? We know that you need a credit card that is reliable and that also offers an affordable interest rate. That’s where DMPOCU can help. We have a credit card that looks out for you and your interests.
- No annual fees
- Low, fixed rate of 10.9%*APR
- Enjoy the same low rate on cash advances and purchases
- No-fee cash advances when received at the DMPOCU office
- 25-day grace period on all purchases
- View activity and statements, or make payments via MyCardInfo, DMPOCU’s free online credit card access service.
- You can also conveniently make payments via DMPOCU’s free Online Banking service.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate – Rate and approval are subject to term, collateral and credit history.
Some participating merchants require a private code before the completion of an online purchase. This private code means added security protection for our members. To choose your own SecureCode, click here to sign-up and follow the simple steps. This code will be used for all purchases in the future.
Manage your DMPOCU MasterCard credit card statement online with MyCardInfo, DMPOCU’s secure and convenient credit card access tool:
- View Statements
- View Current Activity
- Make A Payment
- Schedule future and automatic payments
DMPOCU offers four types of prepaid cards based on how you intend to use the card. Below is a brief description of each card, or click on the name of the card for more detailed information. Cards can be ordered in-person or via phone or email.
Gift Card – a prepaid gift card that can be used just like a Visa® card to purchase anything you want. It can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, including online.
Payroll Card – a reloadable prepaid card that provides employers and employees a convenient, low cost alternative to payroll checks.
Travel Card – a pre-paid travel card that gives you 24-hour access to your travel funds in any local currency. With Visa TravelMoney, you can conveniently obtain cash to pay for cab fares, gratuities, museum entrance fees, telephone calls, souvenirs, snacks, and many other cash expenses.
Reloadable Card – a Multi-Purpose Reloadable Card that is Visa branded and allows you to make purchases, withdraw cash and deposit funds. The Multi-Purpose Reloadable Card gives you 24-hour access to your funds in any local currency.
Cards can be purchased in several ways:
- Stop in to the DMPOCU office to pick-up your cards in minutes. The funds can be withdrawn from your DMPOCU account.
- If you’re unable to stop in to our office, we can accept your order via phone or email (we will follow-up with a phone call). We will mail the card to you, and activate the card upon verification of receipt. Please allow at least five business days to receive the card(s).
- Payroll, Reloadable and Travel cards can be personalized with your name. Stop in or call the credit union to order your cards and the cards will be shipped directly to you.