Learn more about
in this short video.
Lost/Stolen Debit Card: 1-800-528-2273
Fraud Detection Service for Debit Card: 1-877-230-3179
Our Debit Cards are available to qualified members, and are a great complement to our FREE Checking Accounts.
Features of our Debit Cards:
- Free Transactions: Enjoy free, unlimited debit transactions at merchants, and no-fee ATM transactions at Privileged Status ATMs.
- Higher daily limit for ATM transactions: We offer a higher than usual daily limit at ATMs.
- Choose your own four-digit PIN: Tired of random PINs to remember? We make it simple — choose your own!
- You have access to all available funds: If you have a savings account or a line-of-credit tied to your checking account to cover overdrafts, those funds will be accessible when the merchant authorizes your debit card transaction. This will eliminate those embarrassing moments at the register when you know you have funds available to cover a transaction, but those funds do not reside in your checking account.
- Transactions will affect your checking balance immediately: As soon as you complete a transaction, the pending merchant and transaction amount will appear in your account and will be deducted from your available funds…thereby eliminating any confusion regarding the amount of funds available to use.
- Deposits to your account will be available immediately: There is no “wait period” when you deposit funds to your account.
- Save With Every Transaction! You can setup a Virtual Coin Jar account to help you “save the change” from every merchant transaction.
Call or stop in to the credit union
to apply for a no annual fee debit card today!
Why to say “Credit” when you use your debit card:
»You swipe your card and sign the receipt.
»You have access to all the available funds in your account.
»The credit union receives some income from the ATM Network for this transaction.
»You have far more consumer protection rights when you sign the receipt.
»You enter your four-digit PIN to complete the transaction
»You can access a limit of $510 per day.
»The merchant charges the credit union a fee for each transaction.
Lost/Stolen Credit Card: 1-800-528-2273
Fraud Detection Service for Credit Card: 1-877-230-3179
New Cash-Back Rewards Credit Cards!
Both of our Cash-Back Rewards Cards are reliable, offer a competitive interest rate, give you cash-back rewards, and can be easily managed online or by visiting a DMPOCU branch office. Apply for your card now!
With our Cash-Back Rewards cards, you’ll enjoy:
- a low interest rate no matter which card you carry
- the same low rate on cash advances and purchases
- the ability to transfer cash advance funds directly to your checking account via DMPOCU’s free Online Banking service, “It’sMe247“
- no-fee cash advances when received at the DMPOCU office
- no-fee balance transfers
- 25-day grace period on all purchases
- free access to view cleared transactions through Online Banking
- easy payments via Online Banking – choose to schedule a future payment or credit your account immediately
- the convenience of combined Credit Union and MasterCard statements from DMPOCU so you can keep all your information in one place
- the advantage of cash-back rewards
- access to Travel Accident Insurance, ID Theft Restoration Services, Extended Warranty on purchases and more!
MasterCard Credit Cards
Platinum • Gold • Classic
We Don’t Mess Around with Our Credit Cards. And why should we? We know you need a credit card that is reliable with a competitive interest rate and rewards…and all of our cards offer just that!
- Enjoy a low interest rate no matter which card you carry (Platinum, Gold or Classic)
- Take advantage of the same low rate on cash advances and purchases, and transfer cash advance funds directly to your checking account within It’sMe247, DMPOCU’s free Online Banking service.
- No-fee cash advances when received at the DMPOCU office
- 25-day grace period on all purchases
- View cleared transactions through It’sMe247
- Make payments via It’sMe247 – choose to schedule a future payment, or credit your account immediately
- Combined Credit Union and MasterCard statements from DMPOCU keep all your information in one place
- Enjoy Travel Accident Insurance, ID Theft Restoration Services, Extended Warranty on purchases and more!
Apply For Your Card Today!
Some participating merchants require a private code before the completion of an online purchase. This private code means added security protection for our members. To choose your own SecureCode, click here to sign-up and follow the simple steps. This code will be used for all purchases in the future.
DMPOCU offers four types of prepaid cards based on how you intend to use the card. Below is a brief description of each card, or click on the name of the card for more detailed information. Cards can be ordered in-person or via phone or email.
Gift Card – a prepaid gift card that can be used just like a Visa® card to purchase anything you want. It can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, including online.
Payroll Card – a reloadable prepaid card that provides employers and employees a convenient, low cost alternative to payroll checks.
Travel Card – a pre-paid travel card that gives you 24-hour access to your travel funds in any local currency. With Visa TravelMoney, you can conveniently obtain cash to pay for cab fares, gratuities, museum entrance fees, telephone calls, souvenirs, snacks, and many other cash expenses.
Reloadable Card – a Multi-Purpose Reloadable Card that is Visa branded and allows you to make purchases, withdraw cash and deposit funds. The Multi-Purpose Reloadable Card gives you 24-hour access to your funds in any local currency.
Cards can be purchased in several ways:
- Stop in to the DMPOCU office to pick-up your cards in minutes. The funds can be withdrawn from your DMPOCU account.
- If you’re unable to stop in to our office, we can accept your order via phone or email (we will follow-up with a phone call). We will mail the card to you, and activate the card upon verification of receipt. Please allow at least five business days to receive the card(s).
- Payroll, Reloadable and Travel cards can be personalized with your name. Stop in or call the credit union to order your cards and the cards will be shipped directly to you.