FREE Home Banking is offered to all members of Des Moines Police Officers' Credit Union, and you can begin using it as soon as you become a member — no waiting period required! Simply login to It's Me 247 (also available on our home page). The first time you login, enter your member number and the last four digits of the primary member's social security number. You will then be prompted to choose a new password.
With FREE Home Banking, you can:
- View savings, checking and loan balances
- See what checks have cleared your account(s)
- View withdrawals and deposits to your account(s)
- Make transfers between your accounts and add a description to your transfers
- Make loan payments to DMPOCU loans
- View pending ACH deposits
- and much more!
When using Home Banking, you can also rest assured that your account information is protected by Muli-Factor Authentication technology, and that all transactions are completed in real-time, meaning what you see on your screen is what actually took place with your account.
See, Jump & Transfer Between Joint Accounts In Online Banking
DMPOCU’s Online Banking service, “It’sMe247,” enables you to login to one of your member accounts, and then “see,” “jump to” and/or “transfer to” all of your joint account relationships – all within one screen! No need to login and logout multiple times.