MasterMoney ATM/Debit cards are offered to qualified members, and are a great complement to our FREE Checking Accounts.
- DMPOCU offers members free, unlimited debit transactions at merchants, and no-fee ATM transactions at Privileged Status ATMs.
- Apply for a no annual fee debit card securely online, or stop in to the credit union to complete an application.
- You can also setup a Debit Card Round-Up account to help you save with every transaction!
When making a purchase, it makes a difference whether you choose "credit" or "debit":
When used as a Debit card:
- You enter your four-digit PIN to complete the transaction
- You can access a limit of $300 per day.
- The merchant charges the credit union a fee for each transaction.
When used as a Credit card:
- You swipe your card and sign the receipt.
- You have access to all the available funds in your account.
- The credit union receives some income from the ATM Network for this transaction.
- You have far more consumer protection rights when used as a credit card.
MasterCard SecureCode — Some participating merchants require a private code before the completion of an online purchase. This private code means added security protection for our members. To choose your own SecureCode, click here to sign-up and follow the simple steps. This code will be used for all purchases in the future.
Lost or Stolen Cards - Please report all lost or stolen MasterCard Credit card and MasterMoney ATM/Debit cards by calling 1-800-234-5354.